Construct 3 lets you make your own game from your browser - no coding required! Create your first game from scratch with Construct 3's free game engine.
Learn to build your own games with hundreds of game maker tutorials. Construct 3 also comes bundled with lots of templates and example game files.
What's New in r268
Release r268 was published on 19 Oct, 2021
It's a new stable release of Construct 3! If you're updating from the last stable release r260, then this update includes changes from r261, r262, r263, r264, r265, r265.2, r266 and r267. Highlights include:
• A new 3D Camera plugin making a wide range of 3D game styles now possible in Construct! See the video for some examples of this.
• Support for pointer lock and orthographic projections, both useful with 3D Camera
• Timelines now support value tracks, allowing controlling numbers like volume level along a timeline
• You can now import animated image formats like GIF and APNG in Chrome, Edge & Opera
• Updated Android exports using the latest version of Cordova with a modern https scheme, similar to the iOS app scheme that was added previously
• Spritesheets now support rotating images 90 degrees, improving memory usage and performance
• Lots of new examples - see the 'new' tag on the Start Page for a list!
We'll be starting a new beta release update cycle soon. If you'd like to help test it, try the beta release opt-in: choose Notify me about updates for beta releases in Settings. Stay tuned for more updates!