Construct 3 lets you make your own game from your browser - no coding required! Create your first game from scratch with Construct 3's free game engine.
Learn to build your own games with hundreds of game maker tutorials. Construct 3 also comes bundled with lots of templates and example game files.
What's New in r104
Release r104 was published on 6 Jun, 2018
It's a new stable release of Construct 3! If you're updating from the last stable release r98, then this update includes changes from r99, r100, r101[, r101.2, r102 and r103. For full details see those changelogs.
Note: apologies about the audio quality on the release video this time around, we'll fix it for next time!
Highlights since the last stable release include:
- APK signing for Android: the build service now supports directly building a signed APK ready for publishing!
- Xbox Live achievements: use achievements in Xbox games, which is required for the IDlrx@Xbox programme.
- A new Welcome dialog that appears for new users, and ability to preview example projects directly from the Start Page.
- Lots of C3 runtime improvements for those of you that are trialling it, including more plugins supported, lots of bug fixes, and some significant performance improvements.
- As ever lots more general bug fixes, in particular improving compatibility with Edge and Safari.
We'll be starting a new beta release update cycle soon. If you'd like to help test it, try the new beta release opt-in: choose "Notify me about updates for beta releases" in Settings. If you want to try out the C3 runtime we recommend testing it in the latest beta release since it will be changing regularly. Stay tuned for more updates!