Construct 3 lets you make your own game from your browser - no coding required! Create your first game from scratch with Construct 3's free game engine.
Learn to build your own games with hundreds of game maker tutorials. Construct 3 also comes bundled with lots of templates and example game files.
What's New in r111
Release r111 was published on 25 Jul, 2018
It's a new stable release of Construct 3! If you're updating from the last stable release r104, then this update includes changes from r105, r106, r107, r107.2, r108, r108.2, r109, r110 and r110.2. For full details see those changelogs.
Highlights since the last stable release include:
- Construct 3 is now available in the Microsoft Store (currently beta). Check the forum thread for more details!
- Construct 3 is now also available in Portuguese (BR). Thanks to all the contributors who helped make this happen! If you'd like to help translate Construct 3 in to other languages, see this forum thread to get started.
- Browsing the Cloud save dialog should now be much faster if your cloud account is very large (e.g. has thousands of files).
- Lots of work has been done on the new C3 runtime and we think it should be ready soon. See this blog post for more details and instructions on how to try it out. We're still actively improving this so keep an eye on beta updates for more C3 runtime updates.
- Loads of other bug fixes!
We'll be starting a new beta release update cycle soon. If you'd like to help test it, try the new beta release opt-in: choose "Notify me about updates for beta releases" in Settings. If you want to try out the C3 runtime we recommend testing it in the latest beta release since it will be changing regularly. Stay tuned for more updates!