Construct 3 lets you make your own game from your browser - no coding required! Create your first game from scratch with Construct 3's free game engine.
Learn to build your own games with hundreds of game maker tutorials. Construct 3 also comes bundled with lots of templates and example game files.
What's New in r12
Release r12 was published on 28 Mar, 2017
Welcome to the Construct 3 public beta! This is the first public release of Construct 3. Please note:
• This is an early release and should not be considered representative of the final product.
• As with any beta software, there may be crashes and bugs. To minimise the risk of lost work, please back up your projects regularly.
• If you do run in to any issues, please report them to us in the Construct 3 Bugs forum following all the guidelines.
• A couple of features are still a work in progress. If you see anything missing, don't worry! We'll probably get to it soon.
• For the public beta, Construct 3 is only available as the Free edition. This has several limits and a number of features are unavailable. We will be making the full version available for a week with the Newgrounds Gamejam in May, but after that you will need a license to use the full features.
• Wondering why we're starting with r12? Previous releases were part of a private alpha test.
Thank you for your participation and we hope you enjoy using Construct 3!