Construct 3 lets you make your own game from your browser - no coding required! Create your first game from scratch with Construct 3's free game engine.
Learn to build your own games with hundreds of game maker tutorials. Construct 3 also comes bundled with lots of templates and example game files.
What's New in r120
Release r120 was published on 24 Sep, 2018
It's a new stable release of Construct 3! If you're updating from the last stable release r111, then this update includes changes from r112, r113, r114, r115, r116, r117.2, r118 and r119.
Highlights since the last stable release include:
• The new C3 runtime is now enabled by default! We feel it's ready for wider testing and has progressed from "alpha" quality to "beta" quality. There may still be some issues, but we expect many games to work just fine with it by now. There are huge performance increases and many new features so give it a try! You can find the runtime setting in the Advanced group in Project properties.
• 5 new templates: Car lanes, Eat 'em all, Falling shapes, Quiz, Race track, and a new Local storage - high score example
• Support for gamepad rumble effects in Chrome 68+
• A new Kongregate export option
• Loads more additions, changes and bug fixes! See all the intervening release notes for full details.
We'll be starting a new beta release update cycle soon. If you'd like to help test it, try the beta release opt-in: choose "Notify me about updates for beta releases" in Settings. Stay tuned for more updates!