Construct 3 lets you make your own game from your browser - no coding required! Create your first game from scratch with Construct 3's free game engine.
Learn to build your own games with hundreds of game maker tutorials. Construct 3 also comes bundled with lots of templates and example game files.
What's New in r136
Release r136 was published on 6 Feb, 2019
It's a new stable release of Construct 3! If you're updating from the last stable release r131, then this update includes changes from r132, r133, r134, r135, r135.2, r135.3 and r135.4.
• Use the new Z elevation feature to move objects up and down on the Z axis for a simple 3D effect! See the Z elevation teaser video for more information.
• There is now a separate Facebook Instant Games export option. Use this when publishing Instant Games to ensure all the necessary files are included. There are also new features in the Instant Games plugin.
• There is a new Facebook Playable Ads export option, allowing you to export Construct content in a format that can be used as a Playable Ad. See the Playable ad format for more information.
• Try the new 'Monk fight' and 'Procedural terrain generation' examples
• Loads of bug fixes and some optimisations too!
We'll be starting a new beta release update cycle soon. If you'd like to help test it, try the beta release opt-in: choose Notify me about updates for beta releases in Settings. Stay tuned for more updates!