Construct 3 lets you make your own game from your browser - no coding required! Create your first game from scratch with Construct 3's free game engine.
Learn to build your own games with hundreds of game maker tutorials. Construct 3 also comes bundled with lots of templates and example game files.
What's New in r142
Release r142 was published on 18 Mar, 2019
It's a new stable release of Construct 3! If you're updating from the last stable release r136, then this update includes changes from r137, r138, r138.2, r139, r140, r141, r141.2 and r141.3.
• A new search field in the Project Bar so you can quickly find things in your project
• A new Orbit behavior to make an object move in an ellipse around a point
• A new Binary data plugin to manage raw binary data, integrated with several other plugins e.g. to allow fetching binary data with AJAX
• Custom tab colors for layouts and event sheets
• Experimental support for animation timelines is now available - if you'd like to try it out see the forum thread Introduction to Timelines to get started.
• Lots of other bug fixes, improvements and some optimisations too!
We'll be starting a new beta release update cycle soon. If you'd like to help test it, try the beta release opt-in: choose Notify me about updates for beta releases in Settings. Stay tuned for more updates!