Construct 3 lets you make your own game from your browser - no coding required! Create your first game from scratch with Construct 3's free game engine.
Learn to build your own games with hundreds of game maker tutorials. Construct 3 also comes bundled with lots of templates and example game files.
What's New in r157
Release r157 was published on 1 Jul, 2019
It's a new stable release of Construct 3! If you're updating from the last stable release r148, then this update includes changes from r149, r150, r151, r152, r153, r154, r155, r156 and r156.2.
• You can now add comments in actions!
• There's a new custom ease curve editor to use custom animation curves in timelines and the Tween behavior.
• A new feature called asynchronous actions makes it easier to use actions that run in the background, using a new system action Wait for previous actions to complete. See the dedicated video on async actions for more.
• The Dutch language is now available by default for the editor!
• Much more, including editor optimisations, runtime performance improvements, internal upgrades, and as usual plenty of bug fixes. See the intervening release notes for everything else.
We'll be starting a new beta release update cycle soon. If you'd like to help test it, try the beta release opt-in: choose Notify me about updates for beta releases in Settings. Stay tuned for more updates!