Construct 3 lets you make your own game from your browser - no coding required! Create your first game from scratch with Construct 3's free game engine.
Learn to build your own games with hundreds of game maker tutorials. Construct 3 also comes bundled with lots of templates and example game files.
What's New in r171
Release r171 was published on 14 Oct, 2019
It's a new stable release of Construct 3! If you're updating from the last stable release r164.3, then this update includes changes from r165, r166, r167, r168, r169, r170 and r170.2.
• A new Move To behavior. This can move an object to a position with acceleration, deceleration and a top speed. Search for Move to in the Start Page to see some examples of the behavior.
• Three new Timeline examples to help you get started with the new Timelines feature. Search for Timeline in the Start Page to try them out.
• Improved Android permissions ensuring your apps only require the minimum necessary permissions
• Experimental support for local file & folder saves from the browser - see the forum thread for more details
• Accessing some behaviors in the scripting feature - support for more behaviors will be added over time
• Lots more including a range of bug fixes, updates and optimisation!
We'll be starting a new beta release update cycle soon. If you'd like to help test it, try the beta release opt-in: choose Notify me about updates for beta releases in Settings. Stay tuned for more updates!