Construct 3 lets you make your own game from your browser - no coding required! Create your first game from scratch with Construct 3's free game engine.
Learn to build your own games with hundreds of game maker tutorials. Construct 3 also comes bundled with lots of templates and example game files.
What's New in r251
Release r251 was published on 8 Jun, 2021
It's a new stable release of Construct 3! If you're updating from the last stable release r241, then this update includes changes from r242, r243, r243.2, r244, r244.2, r245, r245.2, r246, r247, r248, r249 and r250. Highlights include:
• A new 3D shape plugin to quickly add elements of 3D to your projects!
• 3D mesh distortion by allowing Z elevation of individual mesh points, as well as dedicated mesh point properties in the Properties Bar
• Timeline editing mode now also previews with scene-graph hierarchies
• A new lightweight macOS wrapper export option based on the macOS system webview (WKWebView). Learn more
• Lots of new examples, covering both various gameplay mechanics, as well as the new 3D features!
• Loads of other improvements and fixes - see all the linked release notes above for full details!
Note that after a lengthy deprecation period, this release finally removes support for the older 'classic' scripts mode. In case you still need to update, see the tutorial Upgrading projects from classic scripts to modules.
We'll be starting a new beta release update cycle soon. If you'd like to help test it, try the beta release opt-in: choose Notify me about updates for beta releases in Settings. Stay tuned for more updates!