Construct 3 lets you make your own game from your browser - no coding required! Create your first game from scratch with Construct 3's free game engine.
Learn to build your own games with hundreds of game maker tutorials. Construct 3 also comes bundled with lots of templates and example game files.
What's New in r260
Release r260 was published on 24 Aug, 2021
It's a new stable release of Construct 3! If you're updating from the last stable release r251.2, then this update includes changes from r252, r253, r254, r255, r256, r257, r258 and r259. Highlights include:
• You can now customise the vanishing point to adjust the perspective used for 3D features!
• Independent layer scrolling lets you scroll individual layers anywhere you like
• The editor now has a Z elevation property for layers allowing you to easily move entire layers in 3D
• The Mobile Advert plugin has been overhauled and updated to the latest AdMob SDK version - updated documentation will be coming soon
• There are lots of new examples, including some great new demonstrations of the new 3D features
• Worker mode is now supported in Android apps (but currently remains disabled in 'Auto' mode)
• The editor is now available in Hungarian (after a prompt, as it remains under review)
In order to keep Construct moving forwards, we sometimes have to retire old features. So please also note the following removals:
• Following the retirement of Construct 2, support for the legacy C2 runtime has now been removed from Construct 3. You can still import Construct 2 projects (.capx files), providing they are compatible with the C3 runtime.
• Following a deprecation period, the UWP exporters (covering the Windows Store and Xbox One) have now been removed, due to Microsoft dropping support.
• The Windows Store and Xbox Live plugins have also been deprecated as they were only used with the UWP exporters.
We'll be starting a new beta release update cycle soon. If you'd like to help test it, try the beta release opt-in: choose Notify me about updates for beta releases in Settings. Stay tuned for more updates!