Construct 3 lets you make your own game from your browser - no coding required! Create your first game from scratch with Construct 3's free game engine.
Learn to build your own games with hundreds of game maker tutorials. Construct 3 also comes bundled with lots of templates and example game files.
What's New in r285
Release r285 was published on 28 Feb, 2022
It's a new stable release of Construct 3! If you're updating from the last stable release r276, then this update includes changes from r277, r278, r278.2, r279, r280, r281, r282, r283, r284 and r284.2. Highlights include:
• A redesigned Start Page with a fresh appearance by our designer Paulo
• An all-new Example Browser providing a much better way to browse the hundreds of example projects included in Construct!
• Layers can now turn off a new interactive option so they don't respond to mouse or touch input
• A new Z axis scale project property allows using a consistent scale on all three axes, which is often useful with 3D Camera
• When using the new Regular Z axis scale, a new Field of view project property appears, allowing further customisation of the view when using 3D Camera
• Improved support for copy-pasting timelines between projects
• Also note the 'Scirra Arcade' export option has been renamed and rebranded as 'Construct Arcade', but it otherwise works the same
We'll be starting a new beta release update cycle soon. If you'd like to help test it, try the beta release opt-in: choose Notify me about updates for beta releases in Settings. Please note due to staff time off, the next beta release cycle will start in mid-March.